FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
- Having difficulty making ends meet?
- Do you find it difficult to maintain a job?
- Are you worried about your child's behavior and/or school performance?
- Have there been major changes that affect your family in a negative way?
- Have you tried to get help, but either don't know where to go or have been turned away?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, Family Outreach maybe able to assist you.
Family Outreach is a program of the Department of Social Services that strives to assist families with their needs by utilizing community resources. This program focuses on the strengths of the families it serves and the community the families reside in.
For more information please contact the Department of Social Services at (336) 242-2545.
(Family Outreach workers ARE NOT child protective service investigators and the program is voluntary.)
Davidson County Social Services does not discriminate in the provision of services to all qualified persons.