Davidson County Human Resources
913 Greensboro Street, Suite 403
P.O. Box 1067
Lexington, NC 27293-1067
NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer 8 or higher and you find that certain areas of the application do not work correctly, try changing Internet Explorer to "Compatibility Mode." This can be done by going to "Tools" on the Menu Bar then clicking "Compatibility Mode."
If issues continue then we suggest you use another browser like FireFox or
be considered for Davidson County Employment, you must answer all questions and
complete all sections of the application. Males subject to military selected
service registration must certify compliance to be eligible for county employment
- Applications are accepted for current Davidson County job openings only.
- Requests for reasonable accommodation with the application and/or interview process
should be made to the Human Resources Director.
- Resumes, cover letters, and business references may be submitted with the completed
application as supplemental information.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications that are received
unsigned (except for on-line applications), undated, incomplete, illegible, or past
the closing date will not be considered.
- A completed Davidson County Employment Application must be RECEIVED in the Human
Resources Department by midnight on the closing date to be considered for a current
- Davidson County does not keep applications on file. You must apply for each
vacancy you want to be considered for.
- Davidson County Government is a drug-free workplace to insure that employees are
safe and fit to perform their assigned job duties. All persons offered
employment with Davidson County Government must have a negative drug test before