Residential Electrical Permits

Residential Electrical Permit

Fees? Fee's are based upon the type of work being done per job. See Fee Schedule for more information.


You will need to have ready a complete list of all the electrical work that is being done on each job. If it is a New Residence, we will need to know the total amp service that is being installed and the power company that will service your property. 

If you are setting a Saw Service, we need to know the power company and size of service you are putting on a temporary pole. Please be advised that a Saw Service permit will only be issued if you have purchased an active Building Permit for your project.

If your project is an addition/renovation, please have ready the number of receptacles, switches and lights. If you wish to add a new service or sub-panel, we will also need the total number of amps.

You will also need to know the Electrician's name, Company name, license number and phone number.