Shelter Rentals Lake Thom- A-Lex Park Shelter
1. Shelters are rented on a first come first serve basis, upon
availability and at time payment is received at Lake Thom A Lex Bait
Rental of shelters are allocated
in 51/2 hour block time.
2. Shelter reservations may be made Monday thru Sunday, 7:00 am to
7:00 pm at the Bait Shop from April
1 thru Oct. 31.
3. We accept cash, check, or
4. Maximum capacity of 30 people per shelter.
5. Reservation signs will be
posted in the shelter. Please bring your copy of the rental form and receipt
with you on date reserved. This is your
verification to show you have
shelter rented. ALL RENTALS HAVE
PRIORITY IN SHELTER AND ALL
OTHERS MUST VACATE THE
SHELTER. If someone is in the
shelter you have rented, please contact
one of the staff at Lake Thom A
6. No shelters will be held
without payment and no one is allowed to hold shelter by putting their
belongings or people in shelter.
7. All Rental times will coincide
with park hours.
Cost to Rent Shelters
1. The cost to rent shelter is $50 per shelter per 51/2 hour block allocated by Rec Dept. Rental is non-refundable.
2. Rentals are cash or check
only. Check is deposited at time reservation is made. Make check payable to
Davidson County Recreation Department. There will be a $25 charge on insufficient funds.
3. In case of inclement weather
the renter has three (3) working days after rained out to call and reschedule.
The rescheduling of shelters will
be done on the availability of
shelters. Reschedules will not be done
in advance of inclement weather.
1. Persons or Groups renting a shelter(s) must still pay to fish from a pier or launch a boat for fishing. Pier fishing is $2.00, and launching boat is $4.00. See Lake Warden for fishing permit.
All State Rules and Regulations will be followed when fishing at the lake