Sales Call Instructions:
Salesperson can be expected to:
- Call in advance and make an appointment at a time convenient to the purchaser during normal business hours.
- State clearly when making the appointment that it is to be a â€œsales callâ€, and give a brief description of the product or service offered.
- Have a brief presentation prepared to explain the essential features of the product of service.
Purchaser can be expected to:
- Be available for appointments during normal business hours on reasonable notice.
- Be on time to receive the salesperson.
- Listen attentively to the presentation and try to determine whether the product or service will benefit the Davidson County.
- Have appropriate staff personnel at the meeting, or arrange a future meeting so that the product can be adequately evaluated.
- The purchaser may answer the telephone during the appointment, however, calls must be brief.