How to Plan a Trip

Davidson County Transportation System offers both Deviated Route Service as well as paratransit services
Deviated Route Services mean that we can go up to 1/4 mile off of the bus route for any passenger, please call to make a request or to check if your location is with in deviation range! (1-800-588-7787)
Paratransit services include (but are not limited to)
  1. Trips to Medical Appointments
  2. Transportation for employment
  3. Transportation to DCCC 
if you are wanting to schedule a trip to visit your doctor and you have medicaid, please contact-
if you are 60 years or older, please call- SENIOR TRANSPORTATION- (336) 242-2947
For any other transportation questions or requests please contact the PART call center at 1(800) 588-7787