Rescues are vital to our operation!
The Davidson County Animal Shelter partners with many local, regional, and national rescue groups. These rescue groups also assist us by caring for animals that have special needs and would not otherwise find a home. If you are the owner, founder, or part of a rescue group and would like to become a rescue partner, please contact our rescue coordinator, Candi, at DCASrescue@gmail.com.
We would love to partner with you!
To become a rescue partner you would need to submit your 501(c)3 paperwork to the email above and also provide a shelter and a vet reference.
Pull fees are as follows:
- $5 – Rabies Vacine
- $5 – Heartworm Test (Optional)
- $15 – FIV/FeLV Test (Optional)
- $10 – Microchip, not registered (Optional)
- $75 – Fully vetted cats (Includes vaccines, FIV/FeLV test, microchip, spay/neuter, dewormer, and flea control)
- $95 – Fully vetted dogs (Includes vaccines, heartworm test, microchip, spay/neuter, dewormer, flea control, and heartworm prevention)
No charge for initial vaccines, dewormer, and flea control