Residential Electrical Permits


Fees are based upon the type of work being done per job.


You will need to have ready a complete list of all the electrical work that is being done on each job. If it is a New Residence, we will need to know the total amp service that is being installed and the power company that will service your property.

If you are setting a saw service, we need to know the power company and size of service you are putting on a temporary pole. Please be advised that a Saw Service permit will only be issued if you have purchased an active Building Permit for your project.

If your project is an addition/renovation, please have ready the number of receptacles, switches and lights. If you wish to add a new service or sub-panel, we will also need the total number of amps. You will also need to know the Electrician's name, Company name, license number and phone number.