The following databases are available to library users:
- Chilton’s Auto Repair Online - Chilton’s do it yourself auto repair offers online automotive repair help for your do-it-yourself auto repair needs at Chilton Online.
- Consumer Reports - Consumer Report Search within the publication for Product reviews and Ratings on cars, appliances, electronics and more from Consumer Reports.
- Global Road Warrior - A massive digital database of constantly updated proprietary editorial and graphics for 175 countries of the world. Use your library barcode number to sign in.
- Legal Forms - Gale Legal Forms helps patrons understand common legal procedures through access to authentic, professional legal documents for businesses.
- NC LIVE - What is NC LIVE? The power of your library, online! We give you free access to ebooks, audiobooks, videos, and more.
- NewsBank - NewsBank is a news database resource which provides archives of local, national and world newspapers online.
- Reference USA - The premier source of business and residential information for reference and research.
- What’s Next®: Books in Series - Kent District Library’s What’s Next®: Books in Series database helps you search series fiction. A series is two or more books linked by character(s), settings, or other common traits.
- World Book Online - a database from the publishers of World Book Encyclopedia providing links to articles, weblinks, sounds, animations, maps, bubble views, etc.
The following book resources are available online:
- AudioBookCloud - Your online audio library is a collection of online streaming audio books
- MasterFILE Elite - Designed specifically for public libraries, MasterFILE Elite provides full text for magazines, periodicals and reference books covering a wide-range of subjects.
- NC Digital Library (Overdrive) - The NC Digital Library (OverDrive) add to their collections from a catalog of over 2 million eBooks, audio books, and videos. Start exploring to see what's out there.
- TeenBookCloud - Teen Book Cloud - is an online collection of e-books, enhanced novels, graphic novels, videos and audio books, which offers students and adults of all reading levels.
- TumbleBookCloudJr. - With over 600 titles and reading levels from grades 3-8, TumbleBookCloud Junior is a great option for adventurous young readers.
- Tumble Book Library - Check out some of the award winning books, videos and games in this collection!
The following genealogy resources are available for library members:
The following music resources are available for library members:
Freegal Music - Freegal is a free music service from your library that offers access to about 9 million songs and over 15,000 music videos.