The following databases are available to library users:
- Books and Authors - Books and Authors is an online resource designed to help public library patrons discover today's popular fiction and non-fiction titles.
- Chilton's Auto Repair Online - Chilton's do it yourself auto repair offers online automotive repair help for your do-it-yourself auto repair needs at Chilton Online.
- Consumer Reports - Consumer Report Search within the publication for Product reviews and Ratings on cars, appliances, electronics and more from Consumer Reports.
- Global Road Warrior - A massive digital database of constantly updated proprietary editorial and graphics for 175 countries of the world. Use your library barcode number to sign in.
- ¡Informe! - ¡Informe! provides access to newspapers and magazines in Spanish and Portuguese. The database offers a wide range of content about Latin America.
- Legal Forms - Gale Legal Forms helps patrons understand common legal procedures through access to authentic, professional legal documents for businesses.
- NC LIVE - What is NC LIVE? The power of your library, online! We give you free access to ebooks, audiobooks, videos, and more.
- NewsBank - NewsBank is a news database resource which provides archives of local, national and world newspapers online.
- Reference USA - The premier source of business and residential information for reference and research.
- What's Next®: Books in Series - Kent District Library's What's Next®: Books in Series database helps you search series fiction. A series is two or more books linked by character(s), settings, or other common traits.
The following book resources are available online:
- AudioBookCloud - Your online audio library is a collection of online streaming audio books
- Flipster - Access leading digital magazines on your mobile device with Flipster, the digital magazine newsstand from EBSCO - courtesy of your local library.
- MasterFILE Elite - Designed specifically for public libraries, MasterFILE Elite provides full text for magazines, periodicals and reference books covering a wide-range of subjects.
- NC Digital Library (Overdrive) - The NC Digital Library (OverDrive) add to their collections from a catalog of over 2 million eBooks, audio books, and videos. Start exploring to see what's out there.
- RBdigital is a downloading service featuring e-books and professionally narrated English and Spanish language audiobooks for adults, children and young adults.
- TumbleBookCloud - TumbleBookCloud - is an online collection of e-books, enhanced novels, graphic novels, videos and audio books, which offers students and adults of all reading levels.
- TumbleBookCloudJr. - With over 600 titles and reading levels from grades 3-8, TumbleBookCloud Junior is a great option for adventurous young readers.
- Tumble Book Library - Check out some of the award winning books, videos and games in this collection!
The following genealogy resources are available for library members:
Fold3 - Fold3 features premier collections of original military records. These records include the stories, photos, and personal documents of the men and women who served in the military.
The following movie resources are available for library users:
- OverDrive Streaming Video - OverDrive Streaming Video is a completely free and legal way to stream movies and television episodes via your library card.
The following music resources are available for library members:
Freegal Music - Freegal is a free music service from your library that offers access to about 9 million songs and over 15,000 music videos.