THE 2019 VITA (FREE TAX) PROGRAM HAS ENDED.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE INFORMATION ON OFF-SEASON TAX ASSISTANCE.
FREE Income tax return preparation is a community collaborative effort between Social Services, Public Libraries, the IRS and other community organizations to provide free federal and state income tax return preparation and electronic filing for low to moderate income households. Volunteers play a critical role in providing this valuable community service - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA). Visit Davidson Free Tax on Facebook.
Are you looking for a website to prepare and efile your own federal and state tax returns? Do you think you can do your own tax returns with a little help? Davidson FREE Taxes will offer the option to prepare and eFile your own 2018 returns at no charge if your adjusted gross income is less than $66,000. This site will be available until October 15, 2019. Contact us at 336-236-3024 and leave a message.
Important Phone Numbers
- General NC Tax Information: 877-252-3052
- IRS Regular Refund Hotline: 800-829-1954
- IRS Tax Help for the Deaf: 800-829-4059 (TDD)
- IRS Tax Information and Assistance: 800-829-1040
- IRS Taxpayer Advocate: 877-777-4778
- NC Refund Information: 877-252-4052
- Social Security Administration: 800-772-1213