Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
June 11, 2020, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM @ Davidson County Board of Elections Office
Items on the agenda will include:
1. Precinct locations – Central and Silver Hill
2. Precinct Officials – Chief Judge Central Precinct
3. November 3, 2020 General Election
4. One Stop Voting for November Election
5. Lawsuit concerning voting equipment; and
6. Any other item that pertains to the voting process.
Board meetings are open to the public. Anyone with a disability(ies) may call the Board Office 336 242-2190 and provisions will be made to take care of that person.
June 11, 2020, 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM @ Davidson County Agriculture Building
Meeting will be held in the Auditorium of the Davidson County Agriculture Building