Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
- Internal review will be conducted by the Chief Building Inspector and those results will be provided to the applicant within five business days of the receipt of this application.
- If you disagree with the Chief Building inspector's interpretation you may file for a formal interpretation to the North Carolina Department of Insurance and Code Division, 919-647-0000
- You also have the option of appealing the decision directly to the North Carolina Building Code Council, 919-647-0000
- You also have the option of appealing directly to Superior Court, as provided in G.S. 143-141
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field