Proposed DBE Program and Goal
Davidson County Transportation seeks public input on our Proposed Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program and Goal for FFY2023 through FFY2025. Links for the Proposed Program and Goals are below. Click Here to submit your thoughts on the program and goal. Thank you.
Davidson County Transportation has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program in accordance with regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), 49 CFR Part 26.
Davidson County has received Federal financial assistance from the Department of Transportation, and
as a condition of receiving this assistance, Davidson County has signed an assurance that it will
comply with 49 CFR Part 26. Davidson County has received Federal financial assistance from the
Department of Transportation, and as a condition of receiving this assistance, Davidson County has
signed an assurance that it will comply with 49 CFR Part 26. Davidson County shall not exclude any
person from participation in, deny any person the benefits of, or otherwise discriminate against anyone in
connection with award and performance of any contract on the basis of race, color, gender, or national
origin. In administering the program, the County will not directly or through contractual or other
arrangements use criteria or methods of administration that have the effects of defeating or impairing
accomplishments of the objectives of this program with respect to individuals of a particular race, color,
gender, or national origin.
It is the policy of Davidson County to ensure that DB Es are defined in Part 26, and have an equal
opportunity to receive and participate in DOT-assisted contracts. It is also our policy:
1. To ensure nondiscrimination in the award and administration of DOT-assisted contracts; 2. To create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for DOT-assisted contracts;
3. To ensure that the DBE Program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law;
4. To ensure that only firms that fully meet 49 CFR Part 26 eligibility standards are permitted
to participate as DB Es;
5. To help remove barriers to the participation of DBEs in DOT-assisted contracts;
6. To assist the development of firms that can compete successfully in the marketplace
outside the DBE Program.
DBE Program: Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
DBE Goal: Davidson County Transportation DBE Goal